Being a parent takes a lot of courage, strength, patience, and selflessness – and this group is so extraordinary, it is INSANE!
1. The smallest mom to ever give birth: 2’4″ tall.
2. Most children to survive a single birth: eight.
3. The most breast milk donated by a mother: 87 gallons.
4. The world’s longest known pregnancy: 375 days.
5. Greatest number of children by one mother: 69 kids.
6. Oldest first-time mother: 70 years.
7. First test tube mother: Lesley Brown.
8. Longest time gap between the birth of twins in the womb: four months.